Acceptable Scale Types for Crop Insurance Claims

The Risk Management Agency (RMA) has approved loss adjustment procedures for harvested production using acceptable scale types for claim purposes. Below are the procedures and producer requirements from the 2017 Loss Adjustment Manual that must be followed for acceptable scale types to be used in the settlement of a claim.… Read More